Business Administration Outsourcing
When you engage our Payroll Management Services, you will be assigned to an Accounts Manager who will work with you on your payroll needs. Based on the information and required documents you submit to us, your Accounts Manager will review and organize the information to create and maintain your payroll ledger. He will also, per your advice, make salary payments and submit all necessary payroll taxes.
- Computation of gross to net salary and CPF
- Provision of payroll detail, variance reports and payroll journals
- Disbursement of net salary and CPF via bank accounts and issuing confidential pay slips (hard copy or electronic)
- Preparation of year-end IR8A forms and appendices (hard copy or electronic)
- Preparation of IR21, GML, NS MUP, CPF refund, government statistics forms, etc. in accordance with Singapore Employment Act
- Electronic administration of employees’ leave and expense claims